Name of Podcast: Super moscato show
What topics are covered: This podcast talks about sports.
Why is it good to listen to? The host is Vincent Moscato, former rugby player from the south of France. His accent is quite strong and he speaks very fast. However, he uses informal French.
You can subscribe or listen to the podcast by finding “Super Moscato Show” on iTunes, or through http://rmc.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/podcast/moscato-show-le-debat/
How often are the podcasts updated? The podcasts are updated on a weekly basis.
Length of each podcast: Each episode is about two hours long.
Podcast Description: Vincent Moscato, a former French rugby player, presents super moscato show. Every day, Vincent Moscato’s team debate on the news about sport. The team is made of Marise Ewanje- Epée, Pierre Dorian, Eric Di Méco, Bernard Laporte and Sébastien Chabal. They analyze the sports news in their own way: interested and a bit off-the-wall. The program consists of sports results and interviews with invited guests.
Several features are presented:
– The MoscaZap: at the beginning of each broadcast, Peter Dorian discusses the sports news, and consultants react.
– RMC bets: Luis Fernandez and Eric Di Meco debate the games of the day with Christophe Paillet .
– Races RMC: Luis Fernandez talks about the horse races of the day and discuss those of the next day.
– Experts F1: On Thursday and Friday before each Grand Prix Formula 1, Moscato Show features a debate on The Grand Prix.
– Special Rugby: every Thursday and Friday, Moscato Show devotes a feature to rugby news.
Summary: This is an interesting podcast because it deals with news of various sports. This show is described as the “craziest show” of the radio station.