Name of Podcast: Les matins de France Culture
What topics are covered: This podcast talks about culture and society.
Why is it good to listen to? The host speaks quite fast, with dynamism and informal language. The atmosphere is relaxed and we can hear laughs.
You can subscribe or listen to the podcast by finding “Les Matins de France Culture” on iTunes.
How often are the podcasts updated? The podcasts are updated daily from Monday to Friday.
Length of each podcast: Each episode is about two hours and 30 minutes long.
Les Matins de France Culture is a podcast presented by Marc Voinchet, producer and host of the show. The podcast is dedicated to information through a conversation between one or more guests, and features.
The guests come from different backgrounds; artists, creators, intellectuals, politicians, academics and writers, rarely scientists or engineers. The program seeks to include daily information and to analyze and decrypt it.
This podcast has several features :
– Flash news at 6:30 am, 7 am, 7:30 am, 8am and 9am (daily news)
– The review of the day at 6:38 am (presentation of a book)
– International Issues at 6:45 am
– The political column at 7:15 am
– The World According to … at 7:18 am
– The international press at 7:25 am
– What happens to us in music at 8:50 am
– What happens to us with specialists of the national press at 8:55 am
This podcast is interesting because it discusses news, culture, music … However, very often the guests are of an older generation who may give a different perspective than younger perople.
Summary: This podcast is interesting to get an overview of the news of the day in French.